1) Market Distortion – how long can central banks keep juicing the party?
2) New Opportunities – how with a new industrial revolution in tech, pharma, health and climate cure change markets?
3) Politics will continue to dominate – what are the risks of political failure?
4) Debt Crisis Risks
5) Geopolitical Risks increasing
6) ESG and Sustainability
7) Climate Change
The two big market narratives will revolve around:
· Can the market distortions of the last 10-years be unwound without triggering an even greater crisis – are we trapped in repressed markets?
· Global Debt Crisis looks increasingly likely as governments step up borrowing and corporates look to paydown the debt binge of the 2010s. The final crisis may come from personal debt.
Follow the Link to Open the Outlook file: https://morningporridge.com/outlook-for-the-2020s
Listen to the Podcast: