1) Market Distortion – how long can central banks keep juicing the party?
2) New Opportunities – how will a new industrial revolution in tech, pharma, health and climate cure change markets?
3) Politics will continue to dominate – what are the risks of political failure?
4) Debt Crisis Risks
5) Geopolitical Risks increasing
6) ESG and Sustainability
7) Climate Change
The two big market narratives will revolve around:
· Can the market distortions of the last 10-years be unwound without triggering an even greater crisis – are we trapped in repressed markets?
· Global Debt Crisis looks increasingly likely as governments step up borrowing and corporates look to paydown the debt binge of the 2010s. The final crisis may come from personal debt.